Saturday 9 August 2014

Its good to be back

Morning all,

What a lovely week it's been, it feels great to have the shop doors back open again and I'm so grateful for the lovely comments and messages of support. I really enjoy everything that's involved in running little maldod and when I get feedback like the message below it puts an even bigger smile on my face!


Vest orders have been as popular as ever this week. So I'm very pleased to announce that some new designs are now available. These gorgeous designs are by the very talented Emily a Skull and Cross Buns and I can't wait to see them on some vests.


If you follow me on Facebook or Instagram you may have seen that I'm offering a one off sample price for each new design. So if you're looking for a bargain you can snap a personalised vest for just £5.95, saving you £2 with FREE delivery thrown in.  As a sample the vest will be photographed for the shop before its popped in the post.
But be quick, there's only one of each design available so if you dont want to miss out head over to the shop, QUICK!

Some lovely fabric has also landed on my doorstep this week, Im excited to show you what I've got planned for it. Hopefully I'll get some time on my sewing machine over the weekend....


Whatever you have planned over the weekend I hope you have a lovely time.

Thanks for reading.
Lowri x

No comments:

Post a Comment