Thursday 3 December 2015

Falling Leaves and Friendship Bracelets

Well, it's finally here! The twinkliest, most magical month of the year. I love December! As I type this in my living room, I am surrounded by boxes of Christmas decorations, broken fairy light strings (how do they stop working tucked up in a box in the attic?!) and festive treasures I'd forgotten about.

As much as I love December I have equally adored the season we have just left behind. Autumn seemed extra beautiful this year and I wanted to savour every red and golden leaf, for in a blink they had fallen.

Which is probably why I kept coming back to this beautiful image in the #mythursdaybreaktime gallery this month.
I love how Hannah (@hannahruthking) has captured the fleeting sunshine shining through these gathered leaves, hanging as if they're gliding down from a tree.

It captures the beauty of the season wonderfully and I'm delighted to pick it as the winning post for November's #mythursdaybreaktime giveaway. Hannah will recieve a £50 voucher to spend at the Secret Linen Store, lucky thing! There's a whole host of beautiful linen to choose from which you can find here. Congratulations Hannah, please drop me a line with your details.

As a special treat this month I'm teaming up with the lovely Bare Atlantic who are generously giving away one of their stunning friendship bracelets. Made with precious silver beads and luxurious silk, they're simply stunning. There's a great range of colours available to suit all tastes too, why not pop over for a look here.
As usual, simply tag in me and @bareatlantic along with the hashtag to enter your posts into the giveaway.
With all the busyness of this twinkly month, the parties, preparations, shopping and feasting, don't forget to take time out for yourself to rest, put your feet up and savour it.

Thank you as always to everyone who joins in each week, I can't wait to see your posts this month.

With love,
Lowri  x




No comments:

Post a Comment