Thursday 5 May 2016

A Tutu, Chocolate Cake and Tea Cosy

Well hello May! My favourite month, the one where Spring stretches it's wings and were the Summer sun starts to wink. The one where Wilf and I get to celebrate birthdays, just three days apart.

April past in a flash, a delightful month with lighter evenings, the remnants of Easter eggs and the arrival of colour in the garden again. It was a busy month for us but ended with a lovely week away which was the perfect break for us all. 

Which brings me nicely to today's news. I am delighted to share with you my favourite posts for this month's My Thursday Breaktime. I've teamed up with the utterly lovely Rachael from Hobo Soy Candles who is kindly giving away prizes to TWO runners up as well as a super favourite.
Rachael's stunning range of soy candles smell divine and the crisp, classic packaging (in tins and jars) is spot on.  I'm so pleased to stock a couple of tins in my shop, how could I resist picking the Coconut and Grapefruit candles?! You can find a full range on the Hobo Soy Candles website here

On to this month's favourites...
 Congratulations to Suzanne (@suzannemass) and Abbey (abbeybrooke81) who shared these lovely shots this month. I love how Suzanne's little one is completely captivated, I know another little girl who has a penchant for wellies, tutus and fairy wings too! Abbey's photo, well chocolate cake and flowers...let's just say I could hop right in to this one thanks. 

My favourite post this month was this stunning shot by Elizabeth @eliza_charlie_tilly 
I kept coming back to it in the gallery, drawn to the warmth of the colours, table, and flowers, not to mention the tea cosy. Now that's a proper breaktime essential right there! Congratulations Elizabeth, a Candle set will be winging it's way to you. 

Please can you all drop me a line with your address details so your prizes can be sent out.

Thank you as always to everyone who takes the time to share their breaktime moments. There's an ever increasing number of great Instagram hashtags to join in with these days, which makes me even more proud that #mythursdaybreaktime celebrated its first birthday in April. 

I'm planning a dip into a brand new book for my breaktime today, and when I say dip, I mean probably just the first paragraph while I sip luke warm tea (let's be honest!) However brief your moments, make sure you take them, enjoy them and recharge through them. 

Until next time, 

No comments:

Post a Comment