Monday 18 November 2013

Now Open!!

The counting down is over and the day is finally here! I'm very pleased to be able to say that the little maldod shop is now OPEN! Head on over to:

http://www.littlemaldod.com/ 

I've so enjoyed getting everything designed, made and ready to launch and do hope you enjoy browsing and shopping now that the doors are open. The beauty of being a small business is that I will be able to respond easily to requests for bespoke orders, so feel free to drop me a line if you want to discuss something in particular.

I have lots of ideas for new stock so the creating will continue. Keep an eye out for new items, giveaways and special offers coming your way in the next couple of weeks.

In the meantime you can also follow little maldod on Instagram and Facebook where I post regular updates.

Thank you so much for your support over the last few weeks!

Have a great week.

Love Lowri x

www.littlemaldod.com/ now open!





2 comments:

  1. YAY YAY YAY! Congrats, it looks wonderful x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have only just seen this. Thanks so much Helen. x

    ReplyDelete