Monday 4 November 2013

Two weeks and counting...

Wow, what a busy couple of weeks it's been since introducing little maldod to the world! I've been overwhelmed by the messages of support from friends, family and followers on Facebook and the shop isn't even open yet. Thank you so much!

With two weeks to go until the opening of little maldod's virtual doors I've been busy finalising the product range, ordering supplies, visiting some local fabric shops and building my online home. I've always been a creative person but when life is busy, especially with an active toddler, time at the craft table (read dining room table) turns into a special treat. So I'm thoroughly enjoying the creative thought processes, designing, writing and making that I'm doing at time at the moment.

There's still LOTS to do though so I've taken a day off from work (my part time job) and, with Wilf at nursery, am spending some time at the sewing machine finalising some lovely Christmas pieces. It's amazing how much you can get done with a quiet house and the radio for company.

Later this week I'll be photographing the final products for the shop, I can't wait to style my festive shots! I'll also be planning some great giveaways and special offers to celebrate the opening so make sure you keep your eyes peeled on Instagram (link in sidebar) and the Facebook page.
The blog will also be getting a makeover so you may notice some changes every so often when you pop back to visit.

I'll leave you with a few behind the scenes snaps of what my last week with little maldod has looked like, I hope you enjoy.

Thanks for reading,
Lowri x

Stamps and inks have been arriving in the post.
Including some lovely hand carved stamps from the very talented Emily at Skull and Cross Buns.
Lots of fabric to cut.
Our baby vests arrived in the post today, looking forward to showing you what's planned for these.
Is that a Christmas stocking....?! Surely not......




1 comment:

  1. Wow there's no stopping you now. I can't wait for the launch day. Things are heating up and getting VERY exciting!

    ReplyDelete