Wednesday 5 August 2015

Thursdays with Teapigs

Just about to fly out the door for a girly evening of Great British Bake Off viewing (along with obligatory cake) but wanted to quickly update you on some exciting news for August's #mythursdaybreaktime. 

I've been looking forward to sharing the details of August's collaboration for what feels like months. This month the fantastic Teapigs will be joining me in celebrating those special downtime, chill out, moments in our Thursdays.
 I figured that seeing as so many of the photos shared in the gallery involve a good old cuppa, that a tea related prize would be right up your street. I hope you'll agree!

The lovely people at Teapigs are kindly giving away a huge selection of their wonderful tea and two  of the most beautifully made glass cups and saucers you'd ever hope to drink from.
Imagine the delicate glass slipper that Cinderlla wore, well these are the cup versions of that!
My favourite post into the #mythursdaybreaktime gallery during August will win the lot! Anyone can join in on Instagram and to enter your photo into the month's giveaway simply tag in @littlemaldod and @teapigs into the post, along with #mythursdaybreaktime.

If you want to see which photo (and runner up) I picked as July's favourite, click here.

Here's just a few more of last week's posts which caught my eye. It was so nice to see the sunshine last week and to see some of the lovely places you're all off to on your Summer travels. Oh to have been on a sailing boat somewhere hot and sunny today!
@zoepower @theordinarylovely
@ceramicmagpie  @le.paquet.blog
I'm looking forward to seeing all your posts tomorrow and who knows, perhaps some tea AND cake will make an appearance.

Right, off to join Paul, Mary, Mel and Sue! (Squueeee!!!)

Lowri x 



2 comments:

  1. Oh fabulous - I love teapigs - perfect choice :) And thanks again for including one of mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful giveaway! Thank you for sharing my pic! I absolutely love #mythursdaybreaktime gallery!

    ReplyDelete