Sunday 15 March 2015

A Birthday for Belle

Morning,

If you follow me on Instagram you may have seen that we celebrated our daughter's first birthday yesterday.

She actually turns one today but we decided to have a party yesterday to tie in with family and to make sure friends could make it. It was also extra special that it fell on Mothers Day so I was able to wish some of my best friends, who inspire and encourage me as a Mum on a daily basis, a happy Mothers Day.
A vintage invitation and enamel bowl filled with treats.
I posted up a couple of touches yesterday but thought I'd share a few more photos here. The decor and theme was Belle and Boo inspired, I just love the beautifully cheerful illustrations and Belle is just how I imagine Anwen to be when she's a bit older.

Our house was BUSY so I didn't take many photos during the party and the birthday girl herself was non stop so she doesn't feature much either! But here's a few snippets from a very happy afternoon, I hope you enjoy them.

Sweet treats

Touches of Belle and Boo and a handmade personalised print to reuse next year.

Little thank you's
Favors for some special Mums

Capturing a year of milestones and moments

Recycled party hats from previous parties
The birthday girl on the go.

Treats for little guests and their Mamas

A blurry photo of a happy moment of which someone was pretty non-plussed.
Have a lovely start to the week. I'm off to celebrate my baby turning one, fight back the niggling tears at how fast a year has flown and enjoy some family time.

Thank you for reading.

Lowri x





No comments:

Post a Comment