Wednesday 6 May 2015

#mythursdaybreaktime

I'm absolutely loving seeing the photos being tagged each Thursday (well the last two at least) for my #mythursdaybreaktime on Instagram. It's so lovely to see and celebrate the special break time moments in your days!

Here's my little lady taking a break from crawling about (non stop) and taking a moment with her dolly.
Cups of tea and coffee featured again last Thursday, along with rhubarb, blue sky walks, crumpets and a gorgeous chicken (yes, a chicken and what a lovely photo it was too!)
@rachaelcooper_  @dreamingofthecountry
@lovelylollyb @sew_simone
I adore the pastel images in this grid. I could absolutely scoff that dounut and the other three photos are so calming.

It was the vibrant sea of colour in this floral shot by @waler76 that caught my eye straight away though. Isn't it stunning!
Lisa is lucky enough to work with flowers for a living (a dream job of mine!) Not only is she Mama to two gorgeous little chaps she is also a talented florist and her arrangements are simply beautiful.
I reckon I could spend all my breaktimes playing with flowers.

How do you like to spend yours? I'd love it if you fancied joining me in sharing your breaktime on Instagram by tagging #mythursdaybreaktime at anytime tomorrow.

I look forward to seeing you then! X


No comments:

Post a Comment