Thursday 1 October 2015

Breaktimes with Quill London

Morning all!

In true holiday fashion, I've completely lost track of time! I suddenly realised earlier that today is the 1st of October and the start of an exciting collaboration for #mythursdaybreaktime

I'm delighted to tell you that this month Quill London are offering a fantastic prize for the winning post. They are generously giving away a place on one of their Modern Calligraphy workshops, something I've been desperate to have a go at for some time.
As their name suggests, Quill are based in London but their workshops are now 'on the road' and popping up in cities around the country. I've got my name down for a class in a few week's time and can't wait to tell you all about it! If you're a paper lover like me, do pop over to their online store here for a tempting array of beautiful stationery.

To be in with a chance of winning this month,simply tag your Thursday breaktime moments at any point during October, tagging in @quilllondon and @littlemaldod, with the #mythursdaybreaktime hashtag. As usual, I will pick weekly favourites and a final winner at the end of the month.

Here are a few of my favourite shots from last week.
@violetgray1951 @alltomkerstin
@hellomrsh  @harryandfrank
I've had a little break from blogging during September as I've been busy preparing for Autumn / Winter in the shop, adjusting to new nursery school routine and enjoying a few family breaks away. I'm looking forward to telling you all about our adventures and lots of exciting things coming to the shop very soon!

We have a few more days of Mallorcan sun to enjoy before we fly home on Saturday. I'm hoping to have a meander around the pretty town of Pollensa where we're staying at some point. If the wifi on our patch of this beautiful mountain is good enough tomorrow  (it's iffy) I'll be sure to share my breaktime with you.

Hasta Luego,
Lowri x

No comments:

Post a Comment