Thursday 29 October 2015

Capturing The Season

Now that the hour has gone back I feel like we're well and truly in the thick of Autumn now.  We've enjoyed (mostly) sunny days here in Wales in the last week, the sun has shone beautifully through the trees and Autumn leaves on walks and drives and each day I've been just a little more grateful for this lovely season.

I have to admit to spending every day this week confused at some point or other about what time it is. Anyone else not changed all their clocks in the house yet? It's the only downside of this time of year and I'm not sure I'll ever relish it being dark so early but I am loving the cosy evenings and chance to have the fire and candles lit every evening.

The #mythursdaybreaktime gallery is awash with autumn leaves at the moment too and it's so lovely to see how the season has impacted the breaktimes you're all enjoying. These stunning posts all caught my eye last week.
@lingyeungb  @cotton_clara
@thewoodlandwife  @allenandbear
I'm sure you'll agree with just how perfectly they all capture the season.

This incredible capture by Samantha (@rock.paper.love) was my favourite of the week though.
This was taken on Samantha's way to work, not a bad way to start the day hey!

I was lucky enough to sit next to Samantha at the Quill London Workshop that I went to a few weekends ago, finding out only a few days before that this lovely 'insta friend' was also going to be there. It really was such a treat to meet her and put a real life face to a name.

If you read this blog or follow me on Instagram regularly then you'll know that this month you can WIN a place on a Modern Calligraphy Workshop with Quill London, just by joining in with #mythursdaybreaktime.

All you need to do is tag your Thursday breaktime moments with the hashtag and @littlemaldod and @quilllondon. I'll be choosing a favourite from the month to win this amazing prize over the weekend.

If you fancy joining in there's still just enough time to enter today so why not pop a post up this evening, you never know! I look forward to catching up with all your breaktimes late.

I'll be back soon with a little Autumn pudding for you to try, it involves Figs and Amaretti biscuits, I'll say now more.

Thanks for reading,
Lowri x

No comments:

Post a Comment