Tuesday 13 October 2015

October Edit

This little blog has been a bit neglected over the last month or so. It's safe to say that things have been busy round here! I've got lots to share with you over the coming weeks though, from Autumn recipes, London adventures and some seasonal home styling.

But before all that I want to share with you my October Edit for little maldod. Yes, I know it's nearly a fortnight overdue! I'm delighted to have launched a new range of products and hope you love what you find in the shop. All the new lines have been carefully chosen to fit in perfectly with little maldod, offering colourful designs, some beautifully handmade items and thoughtful gifts.
 
So without further ado, here's an introduction to my pick for the month. You can find them all in the shop by clicking on the product title.
1. Milestone TODDLER cards
 The wait is over, they are finally here. I've been excited to use these cards since I received word of their development over the Summer. A beautifully designed box of cards which help to record those milestone moments from toddlerdom to school age. I have been hopeless at recording Anwen's milestones and hope that using these cards will make up for only filling in about 5 pages of her first year's book (poor second child!)

2. Pumpkin Rattle
I could stop right here really. This pumpkin rattle is just too cute. A little treat for little hands this Autumn and doubles up as a lovely seasonal decoration. Keep your eyes peeled for a Styling the Seasons post featuring one very soon.

3. Honeycomb Decorations
This set of 5 animal decorations are just lovely. The pelican and and toucan have already found their way to the end of a couple of shelves in our house. Featuring a classic honeycomb centre, they make a fun and playful addition to any nursery or playroom.

4. Elizabeth Taylor Crown
I am DELIGHTED to be the first UK stockist to receive these stunning crowns made by Fable Heart. They literally flew off the shelves after their launch last Wednesday evening. I still have a handful left in stock and have my fingers crossed that I'll be able to have a second lot in before Christmas. This gold crown is simply stunning, each sequin is stitched onto woven fabric, and is backed by a reversible white Irish linen. As soon as I can I will be placing my own order with the super talented Claire and waltzing round in my own!

5. Olive the Lula Doll
Olive is a beautiful new addition to the Lula Doll collection and is exclusively handmade for little maldod by Lula Handmade. Olive's dress is made from a soft Needle Cord Liberty dress with a pretty rose pink floral print. The dolls make an extra special gift and each one is truly unique as there is only one doll of each hair colour. Take your pick to suit the little lady she's for. There are 3 other dolls to choose from in this range and Ivy, Greta and Flora are all equally as lovely!

So there we are, a unique Autumn selection. I have some VERY exciting things just around the corner, I can't wait to share them with you! Let's just say your Christmas shopping will be well and truly covered by little maldod this year.

Thanks for stopping by,
Until next time.
Lowri x






 





No comments:

Post a Comment